Today we had a map test over East Asia. It wasn't that hard, and I don't think i missed anything which is good! Earlier this week we had a packet to work on and physical and political maps due. Oh, and we have our LAST test of the year next week!!!! It's exciting that it'll be our last test for the WHOLE year, except finals, but I still wish we were done with tests....
So, this summer, I'm gonna be swimming at 6:30 every morning the whole summer at Bartholomew (i don't know how to spell that sorry) with my club team, Lost Creek. I'll probably end up carpooling every morning with someone else. After that practice, I'll have summer league practice, but that should be a LOT easier than the first one. A week after school gets out, I'm gonna start drivers ed, even though my birthdays not till July 7th. Also, Anderson swimming tryouts are on July 7th and they last a week. Later in July I'll be going to South Padre for a week with church, and I go to Camp Longhorn for two weeks in early August. Somewhere in there my mom and step dad want to go to the beach for a few days, so that should be fun!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yes that map test today was killer i felt intimidated by it, plus that creepy kid that sits next to us, you know the one im talking about
Post a Comment