Thursday, May 15, 2008

This weekend I have a long-course swim meet. A long course meet is where instead of the pool being the standard 25 meters, it's 50 meters. I swim mostly sprints, so this weekend I'll be swimming the 100 free, 100 fly, 50 free, and 50 fly. This will be my first long-course meet so I'm pretty excited!

3 comments:

Naomi Hasegawa said...

Wow, it's so cool you are on the swim team! Good luck at your swim meet this weekend!!

sarah b said...

Thats so impressive that you can swim all that...stuff? I guess yoi call that 'stuff' different strokes or something...my best stroke is dogpaddling. haha not really, but I am definitely not cut out to be a swimmmer!!

CharlesRocket said...

i love swimming i wanted to be on the swim team but i was already in tomuch stuff but i do go to the YMCA and swim alot :)