Monday, April 28, 2008


This weekend my family went to Buda, a small town outside of Austin, for the 11th annual Weiner Dog Races. It's a really funny tradition the town of Buda has, and it was first made in honor of the man who thought it would be a good idea. Even if you don't have a dog that's going to be racing, you could still bring your weirner dog for fun. This lady even dressed up her dog as a cowboy!
Here's a video of one of the races. The first time I went I was surprised how fast those little dogs can run! haha, it's a funny event, but my family always has fun

2 comments:

Kristen Autin said...

Oh my gosh Jordan! I've never heard of anything like that before! I wish my dog was a wiener dog, but alas, it is a Dalmador, half dalmation, half labrador. Did you race your dog?

Jordan Greenberg said...

haha no but my step dad thinks we should race rufus next year...i think its just hilarious