Saturday, April 12, 2008

This week in geography, we did posters and presentations about different religious groups around the world. My group's religion was Hinduism. It was cool to learn about other religions. My mom is Christian, and my dad is Jewish, so I know a lot about those two religions. I learned that Hindu's make their own rules for how to worship, and that there are 3 main groups (I can't spell any of them :D)
This week, the state made a new law - all students must take the Fitness Gram, a test to see how physically fit we are. We have to run a mile, at least 12 push-ups, and crunches. The swim team had to take our test this week. I don't like running, but I ran the mile in 6:52, which I was happy about. I think the test is dumb, especially since they test all the sports and athletics. I mean, if we're in a sport, we should be fit!

No comments: