oh, Rusty is so cute. u know, i luv dogs. they're so attractive and loyal.btw, thanks for ur comment on my blog.
Hi! Jordan,I want a pet very much, but my home is too small to feed one.You ask me what kinds of foods do we eat at New Year's in my blog. In fact, I don't know how to translate those foods into English.
stephanie~thank you! his ears look a little funny in that picture, they usually lay flat.
hsiangting wang~oh haha, thanks though!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
oh, Rusty is so cute. u know, i luv dogs. they're so attractive and loyal.
btw, thanks for ur comment on my blog.
Hi! Jordan,
I want a pet very much, but my home is too small to feed one.
You ask me what kinds of foods do we eat at New Year's in my blog. In fact, I don't know how to translate those foods into English.
stephanie~
thank you! his ears look a little funny in that picture, they usually lay flat.
hsiangting wang~
oh haha, thanks though!
Post a Comment