Hey! Sorry it's been such a long time since I've posted anything new, I lost my password....
This week in geography we read about the genocide in Rwanda. I didn't know anything about before now. We watched a movie on it called Ghosts of Rwanda and it was really sad (one girl in my class cried) but I learned a lot.
Ok, well, I don't think I've said anything about me. I'm on the varsity swim team here at Anderson, and I'm also on an after school club team called Lost Creek. I have 2 dogs, a labrodor and a jack russel/rat terrier mix. I live just down the street from school and sometimes i bike in the mornings. Well, talk to you soon!
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow!You must be very good in swimming:)I like to swim, too. The genocide in Rwanda really make me feel bad. We're learning about Southeast Asia and Western Asia. Also, it's not very interesting...
Taipei is the capital of Taiwan. It's situated in north of Taiwan.You can see many foreigners there.I bore there, but now I live in Taichung, which is a city in the middle of Taiwan.
Post a Comment